Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, the Team Assistant - Scheduler is responsible for the coordination, preparation and posting of all Client Services staff schedules. This includes disseminating sick line information to managers, ensuring adequate daily coverage in consultation with managers, including overtime provisions and maintaining time records in accordance with company requirements. The Team Assistant – Scheduler supports managers and teams to identify unfilled shifts and supports arranging the overtime process centrally where appropriate and required as approved.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of a post-secondary diploma or degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional client service skills. Demonstrated reliability, adaptability, flexibility & accountability.
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills to meet deadlines and solve problems.
- Ability to work in a busy environment, multi-task, take direction when necessary, and handle concurrent task without close supervision while maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- A team player with the ability to work closely with others
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment is required, particularly Word and Excel.
- Scheduling and scheduling software (Quadrant) experience is an asset.
- Experience working in a unionized environment is an asset.
Qualified employees should apply no later than October 26, 2021.