- Processing information received from suppliers in client sub system.
- Processing payments for supplies and services.
- Identifying/investigating discrepancies between WWLHIN information and supplier submissions
- Reconciling invoices with supporting information as appropriate, to ensure expenditures are authorized.
- Distributing information to WWLHIN staff for investigation, tracking/following up for timely resolution.
- Data entry of billing/payment information into sub systems and financial information system.
- Distributing cheques, billing/payment information to suppliers.
- Maintaining accurate records and files of payments and invoices.
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12, plus an additional program of up to one year duration (e.g. business, accounting, bookkeeping) Education:
- At least one (1) year relevant experience
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment.
- Excellent data entry skills with a focus on accuracy.
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with internal staff and external clients.
- General knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practicesAbility to apply knowledge of budgeting, financial and accounting policies, controls, processes and best practices
This position may be assigned to other teams and shifts including weekend rotation, as well as any of our work locations as operationally required.
WWLHIN strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements. We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
*** PLEASE NOTE*** Cover letters and resumes need to be submitted as a single file, acceptable files are: doc, docx, and pdf. Please include your first name, last name and job title in the file name when applying, example JohnSmith_Recruiter.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON LHIN IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY