Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Specialist
Works closely with the Human Resources team and management to develop and support people analytics, with a focus on data analysis and insights. This position will be responsible for developing data models used to predict Central LHIN’s future operating environment and organizational capabilities needed in the future (3-5 years out).
- Gather and connect information to improve HR metrics and link projects and programs across the organization
- Cultivate relationships with the HR team as well as with key stakeholders and managers in the organization
- Synthesizes and analyzes data, information and evidence in order to draw meaningful conclusions
- Lead analysis, research and documentation of HR metrics, annual cycle processes and general demographic data
- Deliver a model to ensure metrics and analytics are regularly reviewed and communicated as appropriate
- Develop monthly reports to VP HR in advance of executive reviews
- Participate in strategic projects as needed – i.e., compensation review analytics
- Management and maintenance of all HR and associated databases
- Partner with the technology team to build systems infrastructure required to collect and interface with HR data, offer actionable analysis and reporting to managers and senior leadership, and interface with HR and other business functions to service their data needs
- Review, develop and implement all HRIS reports
- Provides comparison data between the Central LHIN and other LHIN’s
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with HR Analytics
- Knowledge of workforce planning principles, trends and best practices
- Conduct analyses, interpreting information and validating accuracy and relevancy
- Assist Managers and Directors create a strategic plan, taking in to consideration a variety of factors such as recruitment, retention, and budget
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of HR and IT
- Strong project management skills – must be able to set project schedules, manage tasks, influence others without authority and mitigate project risks
- Ability to facilitate project planning meetings to articulate key components and deliverables with high level audiences
- Effectively and successfully navigate in a fast-paced organization with ability to prioritize work requests from multiple sources and be able to set and meet deadlines
- Exceptional Excel, SharePoint and database management skills
This position is located at the Central LHIN headquarters in Markham, Ontario. There may be requirement for occasional travel to other sites across the Central LHIN.
For more information on the Central LHIN, visit centrallhin.on.ca. Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made.