JOB TITLE: Performance Analyst
START DATE: November 2017
DURATION: Full Time, Contract, one (1) year
REPORTS TO: Manager, Performance Management
DEPARTMENT: Performance Management
LOCATION: Toronto Central LHIN
At the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), we are committed to the relentless pursuit of every option to deliver what is most important to each of our clients, and to supporting them to live the fullest and healthiest lives possible. At the same time, we also strive to foster an environment where we can unleash the potential of our people.
Reporting to the Manager, Performance Management, this position provides integrated statistical information, trends, and benchmarking to support decision-making related to contracted service performance and contract management.
- Performance reporting activities, including contract and performance metrics, and client experience indicators for all LHIN services – with a focus on Service Provider Organizations delivering home care services
- Works with department and project leads to identify meaningful performance metrics and establish appropriate targets
- Analyzes effectiveness of methods for data collection
- Develops methods in data collection to meet identified gaps (as identified in analysis)
- Develops educational strategies and materials to promote joint LHIN – Service provider operational processes
- Coordinates and prepares reports for internal stakeholders and service providers
- Plans and leads Service Provider Organization performance audits
- Provides project management to support the key strategic and operational initiatives involving service providers
- Develops frameworks for project evaluation and monitoring, including the infrastructure to track key indicators
- Works in partnership with Business Intelligence, to develop and/ or use data reporting tools to query and transform raw data into useful information
- Supports performance initiatives in collaboration with the Manager, Performance Management for all LHIN contracted services
- Performs other duties as required
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years of experience in a health related and project management role
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is considered an asset
- Advanced knowledge of analytical and interpretation skills that would support quality outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of concepts and models used in statistical analysis
- Experience developing and implementing performance measurement tools and processes, preferably in the public sector and/ or the health care industry
- Understands linkages between strategy and operations; aligning operational excellence to strategy
- Ability to build, enhance and maintain relationships with health service providers
- Excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation, collaboration and negotiation with multiple stakeholders and service providers.
- Advanced knowledge of applications and tools used in data management and statistical analysis
- Able to use a variety of software programs in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project)
- English/French bilingual would be an asset.
If you are seeking a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own, please visit our website at www.lhinjobs.ca and apply online.
Toronto Central LHIN is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process