Bring your healthcare administrative support experience to this casual role as a Team Assistant for the Central LHIN
Reporting to the Supervisor, Home & Community Care, the TEAM ASSISTANT will provide support for the assigned team in their daily activities to facilitate efficient and effective service delivery to our patients.
• Process new referrals, orders for services, supplies and equipment
• Process and assist with management of confidential records for clients on admission and until discharge
• Enter, update and maintain high volume of client data into electronic database
• Provide administrative support services for case managers
• Answer high volume of telephone inquiries from clients, families and service providers; refer callers to Case Managers and/or other appropriate individuals
• Maintain client information database
• Provide back-up support to other positions as assigned
• Provide switchboard relief as required
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with medical terminology, office administrative procedures/concepts and knowledge of CCAC services would be an asset
• French language is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
If you are seeking a chance to be part of team that’s truly making a difference in the lives of others, please apply on-line. All applications will be reviewed.
The Central LHIN is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.