Bring your healthcare administrative support experience to this casual role as a Team Assistant for the Central LHIN
Reporting to the Supervisor, Home & Community Care, the TEAM ASSISTANT will provide support for the assigned team in their daily activities to facilitate efficient and effective service delivery to our patients.
• Process new referrals, orders for services, supplies and equipment
• Process and assist with management of confidential records for clients on admission and until discharge
• Enter, update and maintain high volume of client data into electronic database
• Provide administrative support services for case managers
• Answer high volume of telephone inquiries from clients, families and service providers; refer callers to Case Managers and/or other appropriate individuals
• Maintain client information database
• Provide back-up support to other positions as assigned
• Provide switchboard relief as required
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with medical terminology, office administrative procedures/concepts and knowledge of LHIN services would be an asset
• Bilingualism (English/French) considered an asset.
• Proficiency working in a windows environment using Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook and the Internet. Experience with client databases or other applications used by the LHIN is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are seeking a chance to be part of team that’s truly making a difference in the lives of others, please apply on-line. All applications will be reviewed.
The Central LHIN is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.